World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Faerieworlds 08

Well, over a week has past since the magick of Faerieworlds. So many memories. Wonderful music, fantastic costumes, a man burning a stick of incense to disguise the nearby smell of cigs...lol. Bubbles floating across the air. Great jewelry. As for food, vegan cupcakes...oh yum. Brian, Wendy and Toby, so gracious and charming.

Kelly, you and your crew outdid yourselves!
Lynn

Re: Faerieworlds 08

I was there too! Which days did you go? I was a purple fairy, a masquerader in a magenta bodice and more purple on the last day (flowy, I'm not sure what you'd call it really)

yay! thanks feline faery....it was one of our best shows yet, we are very happy and still glowing..... :)
hope to see some of you at faeriecon too!

We were there all three days. Some of the costumes were wow! Still wearing my faerie ears too.

Unfortunately, FaerieCon isn't in the budget or schedule, but will be with all of you in spirit. Looking forward to next year!

Faeriehugs to all the fellow Froudians!

Lynn

Right now. I could cry. as I wasn't there AND I SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

-xXXX@XXXx-

Favorite Froud Book? all of them

i came sooooo close to going. my husband surprised me at the last minute by saying we could go cuz he's got a friend in portland that we would visit also but it was just too last minute to find a dogsitter. oh well. i know it must have been awesome.

renee'

I was there as well! And what a magical weekend it was indeed.. it was so wonderful to meet some onliners finally! Yay for the three-day'er

Favorite Froud Book? A Midsummer Night's Faerytale

Pyrian and I are the purple and blue pair (he's the wizard) in the very center of the last large group picture in the Byron set on the Faerieworlds site! Tiny but _there_!

It's easy to spot my pointy hat.

Hey, I found another one with us in it, in the same set:

http://www.faerieworlds.com/gallery2/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=4705

We're on the left, I'm the guy with the leaf on the shoulder, you're right past to the left.

We just put up another gallery at faerieworlds.com, and there is more to come......

Of course the one I see is microscopic! Good find. I was dancing so much my wings were falling off

Ha, im still missing the great fun I had at FW. Twas very much amazing!

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries/Bad faeries

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis