World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I saw the dark lady

Hi everyone

I thought I would share with you what happened to me the other night.I had been in bed for a couple of hours and awoke briefly,as I was tossing and turning in bed with my eyes closed out of know where in my minds eye I saw a clear cut imagine of the dark lady.Her face was very close to mine, and then she vanished.I then opened my eyes and to tell you the truth was a little afraid (but more shocked) not so much of seeing her but her appearing right there in front of me in my room,because I could feel her strong energy still lingering.
I do see the fae in various ways but am not sure I am ready for full frontal appearances.I don't have any fear of the dark lady infact I feel the closet to her and himself the most, and after a few minutes I did thank her for showing herself and helping me through a really rough time that I have been enduring lately due to my health issues.I also asked her if there was anything she wonted to tell me and I got a feeling that she was impressing upon me that some sort of positive change is coming, so I look forward to it.

Was also wondering has anyone else had any clear imagines of any of the fae in brian's oracle.

Faerie blessings
Maria moolight dancer
xo

Re: I saw the dark lady

Himself but it was a while back.

Tink,

How did he show himself to you and did he give you a message......

faerie blessings
maria
xo

I was working with the cards and I don't really remember but I was kneeling and all-of-a-sudden it was like he was standing in front of me with his hand on my head. The rest of what was said might be sort of controversial with the vegetarians here but the idea of you are an omnivore, take what you _need_, it's alright.

I didn't see Himself, but I dreamed he was in a room speaking to me in the fall of 2004 and I felt his presence very strong. If it wasn't him, it was a very masculine and ageless faery. He said, "I am the one who appears at the end of all things." I had just left my faery enchanted former house where I believe there was a portal and I'd never had such strong contact with the Folk anywhere else. That was the place where I discovered my magic self and I was sad to have to leave it behind when I'd spent so many years "charging" it. So perhaps that was what his words were about.

Wow, you guys had very beautiful encounters.! The Dark Lady sounds scary, but she really isnt-- after reading Brian Froud's Oracle card on her, I see she is very grounding and helpful.

When I joined a forum on trees a month ago, called Primal Forests (a Ning forum) I asked for a card that would suit that forum. It was no cooincidence that the "Oak Man" card fell right in my hand, so I posted it on their forum.

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

I have been working with the deck extensively for over three years now. I have had full images of Himself (lord he's sexy!) and Ta'Om on many occasions and have had extensive conversations with them. For some reason, just those two so far from the deck, but am 'visited' by other creatures as well. Sounds a bit whacked doesn't it *chuckle*, but it's simply a vision without having to go into a full meditative state.
http://www.urbanpantherslair.com

Dear Urban Panther

All I can is WOW !!!!! fancy seeing a full frontal real life image of himself....I think you would have to throw a glass of cold water over me to 'cool me down' if you get my drift.

If I may ask what sort of things did you talk about and did he say anything about healing (the body) ???

Also, make sure you post if you see the dark lady appear to you.Actually the other day I felt himself around me, I didn't see him, but felt someone with me and then his name popped into my head out of no where so I assume it was him....I feel them more strongly when I am in physical pain I guess their there to comfort/help me.

Faeries blessings
Maria
xo

Yes, I get your drift. There sure is an animal magnetism about him, eh? It was awhile ago and I've had a couple of conversations with him. I guess the one that sticks in my mind was when he accompanied me on a walk. I was in a relationship that I knew I needed to get out of, and we had a good old chat about that. Well, more focused on me, and what I wanted.

He tends to come to me (image or just voice) when there is something I need to do for my own personal growth, but am stuck in a comfort zone.

As for the Dark Lady, she confuses the heck out of me. I have never seen her, but each time I pull her card (which isn't often)I can NEVER interpret it. I always have to read the book and pick out the key words that apply at the moment. I definitely have a mental block where she is concerned.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis