World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Faery Forum

Hello everyone! :)

Sorry about the shameless plug, but I just wanted to extend an invitation to all the faery believers here and to those who may read this in the future. I've just built a forum dedicated to promoting the belief and acceptance of the faeries and I would be so happy to see you there, whoever you are. It's very young still and quiet, but it has plenty of forums for you to post in and is in the process of being constantly updated with information on the Fay and the Small Folk for you to read through at your leisure.

Please join me and help make this a wonderful place for all those who yearn to learn of the faeries and their existence in this world.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries / Bad Faeries

Re: My Faery Forum

http://faerylight.iforums.us

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries / Bad Faeries

Thanks! I am opening the site now and plan on joining it!

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

wow nice! I'll go there straight away!

Hi. Just registered on your site but haven't had an email back to help activate it.
Looking good though!

Another faery forum?Of course I´ll Join.

Favorite Froud Book? World of the dark crystal

Hi,I joined you as treaevumlady

Favorite Froud Book? World of the dark crystal

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis