World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holy POOP!

Time to let off the steam, people.

I have been depressed as all get out the last couple of months.

I have been stuck in the house with no phone for a few weeks.

Now my little hamster is slowly dying and has been for days. My two dogs have worms and if you know me, I am terrified and creeped out my germs and all things creepy. I'm in a joint household, I can't do anything about the worms, only those I live with can. So it may be DAYS. Can you get worms from dogs? I don't want those things (the parasites) in my room! I am getting very paranoid about it.

I have a little job (cleaning an office once a week). Well I show up tonight for it, waiting for a few hours at my dad's (who lives near by) and she shows up at his house and my friend who lets me in the office and is the reason why I have it shows up at my dad's and says we're not doing it.

My creative flow is stopped up.

I AM ON THE BLOOMING EDGE HERE! This is just freaking ridiculous. I can't stand this! This is a massive load of bull poo!

-Alex

Re: Holy POOP!

Hi Alex!
I'm sorry things aren't going so great for you right now!
As for your doggy...there are different types of worms...and I guess two of them are transmittable to humans...here's a link to check out
http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/6-1-2006-97997.asp
I hope things get better for you! I'll send happy and healing energy your way for you, your doggies and hamster
Sometimes things have to break down before they can be rebuilt...that seems to be happening a lot lately.

Thank you, Laiste. I appreciate your good thoughts and your help.
He almost certainly has Tapeworms, possibly (according to the vet we called) something called rice worms. Either way, it is pretty unlikely I will get them.

They do appear to be and let me tell you...IT STINKS! lol I am only barely getting by with the help of Frank Sinatra...That's life seems to help me somewhat.

I hope you are doing well!

-Good Thoughts, Alex

I am doing well...Not having much luck finding a new job...but I don't _have to_ find one until...well next month probably (sooner would be better). So I'm feeling blessed to be here...I have a decent apartment, with a beautiful garden view out all the windows (where I can watch it rain right now). I have a job I love for now...and the possibilities for my future are as endless as I can imagine.
Now can you turn your holy poop in manure that will compost your garden?

lol Holy poop compost. I guess we'll see if I can or not.
Glad to hear you're well.

-Good thoughts, Alex

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis