World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Encounter

Hi,

K's recent post about Loki got me thinking. Have any of you encoutered a God or Goddess? I mean a REALLY face to face experience.
I haven't yet...if I do, I'll let you know. ;)

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Re: Encounter

Um ive never truly encountered one. Sorry.

Favorite Froud Book? Don't make me choose a fav. Luv e all!

I havnt met a God or Goddess-- but I have encountered the Hebrew God, The Creator when I was 16.. and after that I encountered an angel. This year I also encountered a Pixie.

I think that the "God's and Goddesses in the other dimensions were once humans at one time who have reached high spiritual levels. I wouldnt be surprised if these folk visit this Earth in disguise alot of the times on special assignment.

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

My friend Mary had a dream one time about meeting Apollo and the funny thing is, he gave her a business card! We both had a good laugh over that one.

I always believed taht gods and goddesses visited you more spritaly than physically. Like threw dreams and visions.
The only encounter Ive ever had was with a gnome. And that was just a glimpse of him running away.

and Apollo giving out buiness cards...taht it really funny....gives e some ideas.

Favorite Froud Book? Don\'t make me choose a fav. Luv em all!

Don't laugh - I think that's what the Oracle _is_.

I've definitely felt an immense presence while meditating...I've talked with a specific goddess while in a trance state...but seen one IRL? here? No.
I've met people who thought they were...but in reality they were just egos running around.

I'll keep my eyes open..the divine is everywhere so...who knows where the goddess is hiding?

You know that's a good point! Those Beings on Brian Froud's oracle cards really did seem to love having their own card!.. like a business card ;-)

I would love to see a gnome. There is a You Tube video I saw a few weeks ago of a bunch of boys playing ball in thier room-- and they freaked out as a little gnome-- about 2-3' tall darts to the left of the window.

I only saw a pixie in my hair after praying that God would show me a Nature guardian from the fairy realm.
She was beautiful. She had no irises--Just all brown slanted eyes on soft velvety brown skin. She had high cheekbones and a delicate nose and chin.. and a high forehead..

She did not look evil in the least-- actually she had a look of innocence, compassion (because our family was going through a hard time) and some royalty about her.

When I saw one of Brian Froud's depictions of male pixies, I was shocked at how accurate it was. She was a female Pixie I guess.

When I asked God to allow me to see a fairy, I expected to see a flower fairy, and so I was taken off guard. But that encounter changed my life and encouraged me!

Seeing a gnome must have been awesome! You can buy one of those little gnome doors for your home.. The Potpourri catalog sells them for $19.99 The little door opens on a hing-- is non metal, and acts as a sort of portal for them to feel welcome in your home.

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

I love gnomes so I was extra excited when I saw that one. But you were lucky to see that pixie.
Im trying to bait in faeries with milk now, and I had my second encounter two days ago. I SAW A PHOOKA!! It was sitting on a stump and looking at me. I looked back at it, I first i thought it was a cat but it couldn't be, cats don't have those ears or eyes, plus it looked like a monkey. The next thing I knew it leapt from teh stump and ran away in the woods.

Favorite Froud Book? Don\\'t make me choose a fav. Luv em all!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis