World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tormenting dreams....

I am in a dream thinking "I'm dreaming. I need to make a detail of where I am." Or I will know I am dreaming and someone tells me to remember something in the dream.

Well last night I did remember. I was in this room, a MASSIVE room. Probably 70 feet tall. You walk into the room and to your left is an area, cut off my beautiful, sheer curtains.

To the right side of the room is a beautiful, large bed. It was all white.
Straight ahead was a curved balcony, made of white marble. Half of the room was glass and right outside were these giant pine trees or redwoods, towering in a row. Through it, I think I saw a lake, light penetrated the tree barely. It was gorgeous.

I remember that I should remember this place.

Here is a rough way of looking at it...a "map"

Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree

----------------------------------------------Balcony

Bed

------------
Veiled area }
}
------------------------------Door--------------------

Re: Tormenting dreams....

Darn...my map came out wrong. The bed was clear to the right. Ugh....

That IS beautiful! It sounds like one of the four faerie cities, probably the spring or summer one. I think the spring is called Gorias but I can't remember the summer name. You reminded me of a dream I had years ago where I was standing on a flat, drab cloudy plain with this HUGE oval portal open on the horizon with those same exact big kinds of trees with sunlight through them. I don't know why I didn't run towards it!

Atlantis? Or your home between lives?
Just two thoughts...
It reminded me of a place I saw in a dream too...but I need to tell it later, since I have to run to work...

What I can say is I felt totally alright there, totally cared for. The things of our world are nothing. All weight had been lifted. All things were possible and the impossible was the normal.
It was lovely. It didn't feel freaky or like I'd entered some bizzare world, it was just...so much better.

The four lands, I'd never heard of those. But you've got me very interested. I'd love to hear more.

Oh...and I want to hear your story too, don't forget!

-Good Thoughts, Alex

OK now I don't think this is the same place...but yours certainly reminded me of this...
I was in a bedroom, the light was all golden (like at sunset) the whole one side of the room was glass/door/open and it opened onto a white marble balcony that overlooked an immense garden. Giant cyprus trees towered around creating a natural border, and there was a reflecting pool in the center of the garden. I could see all this from my balcony. it was also very well maintained and reminded me of the garden at Versailles (sp?) only older and grander (it had that flavor, with pathways and topiary like plants)
I had the same feeling of being well taken care of and loved...but I had also a feeling of ending. I've never been back there, but I haven't tried either. I have no idea what the place was (if it was anything other than my imagination) but I carry it around in my heart.

It is such a lovely place, I find myself slightly desperate for it.

Here is what I gathered, every SINGLE LITTLE THING we do, everything we see we give energy to. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING conjures emotions of some sort in us (even if tiny and we are not aware of it) and of course we have thoughts about them too. It's is an exhausting roller coaster ride.

In this place, I was impartial. Not a drone or emotionless/thoughtless, but rather, you aren't tugged on by everything. The weight is no longer on your shoulders. You're okay and we don't realize how not okay we are here. You have to go there to realize the contrast.

-Good Thoughts, Alex

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis