World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Woodland album...

The season is turning and I want to hear this~
Any word on when it will be released?

Re: New Woodland album...

?????

Favorite Froud Book? Don\\'t make me choose a fav. Luv em all!

I think you mean Seasons in Elfland, and I don't know when or where. It was supposed to be in two parts, the Dark was to be released first, then the Light. Something like that.

Yes... the dark half is to be released first I believe, and we are entering the dark half of the year, so... I want to hear it!
Any word on a definite release?

aaah yes we have been very busy with faerieworlds and faeriecon, it delays the album quite a bit....but we should be wrapping most the studio recording this winter, it is scheduled for release at Faerieworlds 2009....it is a big project, will be well worth the wait, and it is forming at a very organic pace, which we have found, is as it should be.....
we have released one preview track, it is called "Rose Red the Moon's Daughter" did you get to hear that at least? :) It is one of the three songs for samhain, will be on the dark half of the album, "Shadows"
If not I 'll tell you where to get it......

Hi there, thank you for replying!
Yes I've heard Rose Red and love it... it is hard not to be impatient for the rest! But I do understand this truly epic album will be released when the time is right!
Thanks so much for doing all that you do and for your tireless devotion to faerie

i too am very excited for the new album!!! weeee!

we are in the studio currently

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis