World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another dream

This one happened before the other, about 4 to 7 months to be exact.

In this one I am in this building, made of logs. The sun in shining but is not a direct heated light. It is not so forceful as sunlight, it is gentle and soft but bright.

The place is what I would call a shopping center and yet people stayed there. One might call it a palace. It had a small courtyard with trees and plants growing in it. In one of the portion you'd go to a top level, maybe four or five stories up and there is this massive area that is beautiful. It looks like a candy shop/bakery. So beautifully decorated with all kinds of treats.
Think of macy's or Jcpenny in the mall. That sort of area, only with baked goods, all bright and cheery.
I was there upon the kings request, my mother too.
We were being shown around by this sweet tempered woman. Think the woman in her 60s wearing and apron, very grandmotherish, very warm.
Something not like our world about it. I remember it well, down to the feeling I got. Another one I was felt strongly I should remember.

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Re: Another dream

You reminded me of a building I see frequently, a little different than that but there are some similarities. One looks like a giant hotel all in red with a big chandelier and escalators and elevators made of glass that go up literally dozens of flights. Another place is like one you saw that looks like a bakery. One time a couple years ago I went to a room all in ice green walls with a beautiful garden outside. There was one cake in there I craved and for some reason have ever since. I also can't find one like it anywhere. It was a coconut cake with white frosting. Sure, I can find coconut PIES here, but not cake! Maybe I was having sugar cravings in my sleep, but something tells me it was more symbolic than that.

Re: Another dream

lol... well cakes in dreams represent being praised. My grandma made that cake, it is white cake, covered in marshmallow fluff for the frosting with shredded coconut covering it. Mmmmmmm I have dreams about eating full cakes. They are very ornate.

-Good Thoughts, Alex

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis