World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spooky! Another new incense for FaerieCon!

My new incense blend came about while working on creating my stock for FaerieCon. Spooky smells like that night you were out dancing in a midnight garden with mysterious creatures who ate moonbeams like candy- remember that? No? You will when you burn this

In celebration of this new creation I am taking the first batch to FaerieCon as a free gift with purchase of incense (while it lasts!), this is a whole package of it. I will also have free gifts with your purchases like little red pixie sticks of all the other blends but this one is brand new and since I was getting ready for FC when I made this I think the Fairies and maybe the baby Goblins too had something to do with the inspiration... so FaerieCon gets it first! It will be available up on the Ember Heart Website after 10/12 for the rest of the world.
So.. where is philly again?
Can't wait to see everybody!

Favorite Froud Book? All!

Re: Spooky! Another new incense for FaerieCon!

um philly? i have no idea, i think i'm catching a plane there tomorrow morning or something :P
oh my gosh if they eat moonbeams do they poop starlight???? i can't wait! LOL!
sorry i am feeling a bit giddy as the energy builds towards next weekend!!!!
weeeeeee!!!
see you soon merry namesake! can't wait to meet ya finally in person! er, in crow, erm....um, faery!
yeah!

probably!!!

Oh me too.. I am feeling sick and happy at the same time!
LOL hopefully just the happy will stay around

Gosh eveytime I everytime i here about faerieCon I get so sad. I can not go.

Favorite Froud Book? Don\\\'t make me choose a fav. Luv em all!

Hi there CMerry,

Just checked out your lovely website. I was wondering if you make perfumes as well as incense? I am always on the look out for a natural fragrance.

Best wishes for Faeriecon. I hope everyone has a fantastic time!

Wishes of the very best kind

Spriggan

Favorite Froud Book? The Art of Wendy Froud

Hi spriggan, I will in the near future I have blends for so many nice scents. But as a biz I am new and just had time to be ready for FC with my incense which I make all the time for myself and friends so that was quicker to get ready. I have 37 personal fragrance scents I will let everybody know when I feel those are perfect and ready. It's just me over here... I estimate I made almost 7000 incense sticks! I will be able to concentrate on other nice things when I get back from FC

Terra! I know how that feels, I have wanted to go to FaerieWorlds and was so sad when FaerieCon came and I couldn't go- so I finally get to go! So don't give up hoping you can go sometime!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis