World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help for friend in negative haunting crises

I recently learned about a woman in another state who messed with the wrong stuff(Ouija boards and other things) that opened a portal to evil spirits that she can't close. She says nobody has been able to help her, and she's being harassed by very negative paranormal activity every day. She says she moves and it follows her. I want to help her but I don't know what to say. Anybody here have any advice that might calm things down?

Re: Help for friend in negative haunting crises

sea salt sprinkled all around the bounderies of wherever she dwells, rowan sprigs and rowan berries all about, burning white sage, or palo santo, burning rosemary and lavender, then trusting that there is no such thing as evil in the pure realm of spirit, that evil only exists in the realm of mankind, and dies at death, which is a passage to the pure otherworld.
and letting go of fear....which is really what's haunting her.

Hi, New guy here. I read your post and I do have some advice. First your friend needs to get ride of the board. Second your friend needs to open a window or door (screens as well) and point towards the opening commanding the spirit to leave saying that it is unwelcomed.
Blessed Be

Favorite Froud Book? all

Thank you, I'll tell her what you both said!

She can e mail me if she wants to. I'll help her.

scorpio_isis88@hotmail.com

-good thoughts, alex

Hey, don't burn the Ouija, it's bad energy. Sage and Salt work for a while, but an inner-cleansing is necessary, too. Mentally closing off all doors that had been open during that time helps, so does praying at the "crossroads" of the home, basically where the most traffic occurs. I've had to deal with this sort of thing myself. Best of luck, and good vibes!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis