World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FaerieCon photos

Thought I'd share my photos with all the Froudians here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31426065@N02/sets/72157608125059737/

I tried to take a variety and get in as many cool costumes and merchant displays that I could. And if this convinces anyone to go to FaerieCon next year - awesome. It's a great time and faery-loving spirits should experience it at least once.

Re: FaerieCon photos

Cool photos. Where did you get your ears?

Favorite Froud Book? good faeries/bad faeries

Thanks, amuletts! I got my ears from a vendor at the Elgin Fairy Festival. I wish I could remember the name of the company - they also made wings and costumes. The lady who sold me the ears set them with stage makeup and powder to match my skin tone. I bought two pairs from her (I wore the big ones to F-Con) and think she did a really good match job with the makeup.

Yeah, I thought they looked really good on the photos.

Favorite Froud Book? good faeries/bad faeries

You guys are so lucky to have all these festivals and cons in your country i am not at all jealous....NOT!!! I am going to have a look at your pictures now Nanny!

xx

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis