World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need name of a movie

What is the name of the new movie that Brian is working on the illistrations that has to do with a mouse a the main character?
I am sitting here trying to think of the name. I think he is working on it with Jim Henson. It's not out yet but he's working on it?
If someone know please answer my post.
Thank you and faerie dust to all

Re: Need name of a movie

Jim Henson?? Sorry to tell you Jim has past on.

OK, so not Jim Henson. but someone came to me and knowing I LOVE BRIAN FROUD'S ART and asked me about a movie that will be coming out in the future.
She said she heard about on a morning TV show and Brian Froud's name caught her ear because of me and going to the Faeriecon (I talked about it for weeks) and I was showing everyone my books. Anyway to get back to the movie, it supposidly is coming out in the future and she and she came to ask me the name of it. She said it started with a "R" and a mouse was the main character and of course it is animated. I doubt a mouse would be the star of a movie. but then again "BEN" was and he was a rat and that was not animated.
Some of you may not know since I live in America and some of you so not.
YOu all get the jist of my question and you do not have to be so snotty about answering if you do not know the answer.
Jim Henson may be dead but Jim Henson Productions still lives on. Even if it's not called that. To be so adimante about Jim Henson being dead I think is trivial compared to what he left behind to live on.
Lainie

This thread may have some of the info you require.

http://pub10.bravenet.com/forum/847266105/show/661611

thank you muchly. I think that is what I (or my neighbor) heard about. Or at least I think that is all the information I am possibly going to get on it. but the point is that I do thank you.

Sorry if you thought I was being snotty, it's a shame that tone of voice can not be heard via email, I seriously did not mean any disrepect to you, other members of the forum or the Henson family. Infact I was seventeen when Jim Henson died, now am dating myself. But my Father brought me to the mass.

did I write seventeen, wow, I ment nineteen, I remember my father and I took the Path from Newark. Alot of people were going. I hope I'm not the oldest person on the forum. Again I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else. Not my intention.

Hi there,

I'm pretty sure you are not the oldest... I'm 34.

Hope all is happy and well with you.

Best wishes

Spriggan

Favorite Froud Book? The Art of Wendy Froud

Wow, you all must think 56 yrs old is ancient. I felt in on this past birthday that I am getting older. My life just p assed me by. I had 2 husbands and 2 houses and they are all gone already. Life is depressing sometimes
Lainie

Ohh, 56 is not old at all! I'm 45 so there's a mixture of ages here.

With the Fairy Realm, age isnt an issue anyway

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

This Faerynutt's 53 With age comes wisdom

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle, Lady Cottington

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis