World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Latest update at FaerieCon's official site

I just visited FaerieCon.com - the fine folks behind the event have posted a wrap-up letter about this year's F-Con. And exciting news! They're working on moving it to a more convenient location. I've barely left this year's Con behind and my mind's already buzzing over planning a trip to it next year.

*starts saving her pennies*

Re: Latest update at FaerieCon's official site

The next Faerieworlds is supposed to be in Tucson,AZ in Februrary! Wonder when they'll let us know more about that one (unless they already have and I'm just too lazy to look

i can't wait to go to a faery convention, came close this year but it didn't work out . Arizona sounds like a great place for faerieworld.

renee'

Hi there, we won't be hosting Faerieworlds in AZ this year, but the next faerieworlds event will be a winter celebration at the end of january (Imbolc-ish)

www.faerieballs.com

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis