World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fairy Lost and Found

I found this old post on the www.mysticfamiliar.com forum and could relate because Fae's found my set of keys this past Summer the same way!

"hi all,
ok, i just posted earlier that i'm still getting the feel of my new Brian Froud Oracle cards, so i was just trying to sketch out my guide and all that, and i wanted to read my husband a bit from the start of the book about how the lady had an amusing time putting the deck together.
so i started to read some of the book, then i stopped (because Deal or No Deal had come back on)!
and for the past week or so i've been casually looking for a book (a Mr. Men book to be exact! lol :) my hubby had most of the collection from when he was younger, and has found that they're onsale somewhere so happened to buy the rest of them-so i'd been reading all of them, and i couldn't find one in particular -Mr. Topsy Turvy. i'd looked all around the lounge (and bedroom) and anywhere else i was with all the other books. and couldn't find it.
then, just during this break in reading some of the faerie oracle, i happened to look at the drinks/display cabinet and right infront of me there was the book! and my hubby said it definately hadn't been there before cuz he'd been getting change from on top of it and various things the last few days and it hasn't always been there cuz he would have noticed! he said he picked up something in the exact spot where the book was too, and it wasn't there when he picked the item up!
SO...then i went back to reading the faerie oracle book out to my hubby and pretty much the first sentance was 'the topsie turvets said...' and i never clicked and my hubby thought i'd read that out because i'd found the book-but i hadn't! how bizarre is that?! i find the Mr. Topsy Turvy book and the next thing that comes out of my mouth is about the Topsie Turvets!! lol
so i thanked the faeries for finding and returning my book if it was indeed them! my hubby is kinda freaked out and i think is coming round to the fact that it could indeed be faeries! (he's sceptical about all this stuff)
so-coincidence that the book has finally shown up? or the fae playing tricks?!
arrawyn xxxxxxx"

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis