World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 more dreams...

First dream....I am in some building and they are putting on this event with many women. Then I see a sly looking fellow who has a twinkle of mischief in his eye. No one else can see him, he is short and slim. I then am walking down a hall. There is this glass bit that leads into a dirt arena. Through the glass are big cats. The female cheetah has given birth. I go away and come back. (Next bit is morbid and graphic, don't read on if bloody things bother you.) There is blood everywhere, the mother cheetah has been killed by the lionesses and dragged into a rock cavern along the side of the arena. Parts from the birth and blood from the kill is everywhere. I have had several dreams of lionesses. I was recently told I have several totems that come in cycles and one of my two main ones is a large powerful cat (I believe to be the lioness).

Second dream I can't recall the first part, I don't think it is important. I remember being told by a couple people I know (not in waking life) that an individual they know has to have surgery and would I be willing to take care of them for a few days. I am told it will be a lot of work, but I say yes. All of the sudden a large carriage pulls up, probably 20 feet tall, with odd people surrounding it and in it pulls up. It is drawn by horses. There is one on my side of the carriage that is a dark, copper red. I pet him from from to back, letting him know that I am there. He allows me to get in and we go on our way. At the doctor's office I stay and take care of the woman through her prep check up. The doctor looks at me and she says, "You don't look well. May I look at your eyes?" She takes her light out and shines it in my eyes. She tells me one eye is half shut and asks if I am feeling well and getting enough rest. I am then in the waiting room while the woman is being operated on. My mother is there for some reason. I suddenly start shaking, my eyes widen, I take deep breaths and I become upset. I suddenly see a great rush of watter crashing through the glass wall in this large waiting room, through the streets. I tell my mother this. We look out the glass wall and there it is, miles away rushing towards us. I get my pets in the car, my mom too. Trying to get away in time.

In fact I dream of this often, great natural disasters. A blackened sky with rain so heavy that the streets are flooding, up to your knees, hospitals full. I dream of being in a mall with a partial glass roof. Huge chunks of ice falling through the roof crushing people, glass cutting people. Everyone is rushing to get into the stores. I dream of being at my fathers home (he lives at his place of work, a flat lot with trucks) and many twisters tearing through the valley I live in. I can't find my dad and can't reach my family. I load his dogs into the back of a truck along with mine. I am driving through town with the dogs in the back, radio on trying to hear what is going on, trying to call family on my cell phone. The sensation is one of it being world wide, not just there. I read that twisters have to do with emotional turmoil, but I don't feel that in my dreams and I feel calm in my life at the moment.

Ideas? Thoughts?

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Re: 2 more dreams...

Wow, Alex, this dream, especially the disasters part, sounds more literal than symbolic! With all the meteors coming closer and closer to our atmosphere, I wouldn't be suprized if this actually happened and threw some of the oceans off course too. The flood reminds me of the recent Galveston hurricane disaster. I also used to have a lot of dreams about having to go underground from tornados. And seeing shopping malls, but not hit by giant hail. It's interesting you dream of lions, I just had one the other night about a female lion cub that I tried to make friends with who decided I was a threat and chased me off! I spent the res of the dream trying to hide from her so she wouldn't attack me. I can't help but wonder though, if the giant flood of water coming from the hospital right after you saw that woman on the table was Mother Earth's birthing pains of natural disasters as she goes through her changes? Just a thought, I could be wrong. It could also be literal though. My friend Mary has thes dreams a lot too and when she looks them up on the internet, she usually finds corresponding real life news reports. I also remember the one lion dream I had of a full maned male lion who stood guard over a tree and I had to run across this field out of a house and somehow get past him. I never left the house, lol.

Re: 2 more dreams...

Hello Alexandra,
Here is my insight to your dreams:
Dream 1.)
I notice that women are the primary focus of the dream (even the animals were female) and sometimes lions are symbolic for Pride. The lioness is preying upon the weaker more vulnreble (sp?) cheetah. Perhaps someone you know is being picked on or bothered by another girl/woman? (normal dreams are a way for your mind to work out physical problems)

Dream 2.)For some reason the imagery for a faerie birth tale comes into my mind... which works because they would check your eyes for the sight. lol. Ive read alot of old tales concerning water-type spirits giving birth, and with the final push usually comes a roaring wall of water breaking forth from a manmade barrier. (i dunno, thats just what came to mind.)

Other.) Perhaps in a past life you had something happen to you with a large natural disaster.

hope some of that makes sense!
~*Kylie*~

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries/Bad faeries

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis