World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i just moved to washington and im looking for some froudian friends...

hello everyone! i havent been on here in a while so heres my story... back in august i joined the coast guard, graduated basic training and now im stationed here in the evergreen state. the (very small) town i live in is keyport, basically right across the water from seattle. im from pennsylvania, so i dont kno ANYBODY here and ive been feeling rather lonely... soo if theres any froudians who are in the general area, then please drop me a line, i'd love to hear from ya!!
thank you!

Favorite Froud Book? faeries

Re: i just moved to washington and im looking for some froudian friends...

Hello flowerchild!
Sadly I don't live in the general area you're talking about (I live about 3-4 hrs away from Seattle) But it's nice to know that another froudian lives in WA!
~*Kylie*~

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries/Bad faeries

I live on Whidbey Island, so I'm not close, anyway Welcome to Washington I'm sure you'll meet someone in time.
Faerynutt

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle, Lady Cottington

Bonney Lake here, welcome to the neighborhood! I'm about 25 miles south of Seattle near Federal Way. Nice to meet ya.
cheers!

Hi Flowerchild...
Im not here much and just happened to stop in today and saw your message.
If you like...you might want to go to Tribe.net and join the Faerieworlds Tribe and then hop over and join the offshoot Tribe...A Circle of Merry Folk. We are a Faerieworlds family of over 200 and there are many family members from Washington...just a thought.
If you join let me know. Im the moderator and am Mermaidlaughing there too and Ill send out a welcome message letting everyone know where you are.

Peace! Mermaidlaughing

Hi
Well i dont live in Washington, but i'm planning on passing through there in the summer if you'd like to meet up?
I'm a really sad Twilight fan, so i think i need to make a trip to Forks! one more detour shouldnt hurt...maybe (i'm not good at geography!)
i hope you settle in quickly and really start to enjoy the place.
email me :)

Favorite Froud Book? does the Oracle Count?

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis