World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yes, another one

So I had another one. I do go on about my dreams. This one makes me look entirely full of myself. But heck, we're here to share things like this. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a dream such as this.

This one I was a Queen and I lived on a mountain.My subjects were giants, ogres and many more. I THINK we were at war. Though I was a decent Queen, but my people still rebelled against me. I was told there was an uproar amongst my people by someone who worked in the palace. I walked, down hallway after hallway of beautiful, elegant gowns and shoes and jewelry. I finally got what I had been going after, a ring.

With this ring, I destroyed our enemies with one swipe of my hand. My people stopped their attack on me. lol, Queen and destroying armies with a swipe of my hand, I must sound very full of myself. Sorry to go one about these dreams by the way.

Anyone had a dream similar to this one?

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Re: Yes, another one

Hi Alexandra,

Alas, no, I can't recall having a dream like yours. Although it does sound very entertaining as a dream and it would make a great film or book :)

There was a period of time a few years back that I used to have what I called B grade horror dreams. They were scary but at the same time kind of intriguing. If I woke before the dream ended I would always try to get back to sleep to see how the story ended.

Hope all is happy and well with you.

Best wishes

Spriggan

Favorite Froud Book? The Art of Wendy Froud

Hi Alexandra, no I havnt had one like that, but a while back I did have an odd one where I was crowned after some very strange events (I ended up killing the previous queen with a kiss? she shrivled up and turned to dust. twas strange) haha... my subjects were all manners of odd creatures though.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries/Bad faeries

You should relish in your dreams, and create a book of short stories

I love that dream Alex! Reminds me of one I had about 7 years ago about this blonde king who looked like Seren from Distant Soil dressed in King Jareth's clothes, lol. Both royals are drop dead gorgeous, though Jareth is more of the dark side while Seren is the light. We met in a castle with tall windows with a banquet table where we talked and drank together. His manner was very serene yet friendly, and his voice smooth and low. In real life I would probably be too shy to talk to such a gorgeous, powerful man(if he indeed WAS a man at all!) but in the dream we talked easily as if we were old friends. Then he had to excuse himself and as he left the room, all these short girl groupies(part of his harem, perhaps?) came rushing to his side, babbling nonstop. He didn't seem to mind their grabbing on to him and getting in his face. It was as if they hadn't seen him for weeks , they were so exited! He kept looking back at me as he was being corraled out the door. The fairy king, perhaps???

Those too are all very interesting dreams. I do relish in them, they are so sweet to have and you wake and feel rather dull lol. Kelli, I didn't have any male groupies. lol I'd be so annoyed by those kinds of people all over me. I may have used the ring on them. ;) If you see him again, ask him if perhaps he knows what it means.It sounds like you had a lovely time of it there, speaking with him.

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Yeah, Kelli, that sounds about right for the harem...er...groupies...

I had a dream a while ago...ah, yes. I remember it now. I had a dream that I could travel anywhere, anywhen I wanted. I had various, thrilling, terrifying adventures...and I eventually settled down to live amoungst goblins, whom I taught to cause even more mischief with devices that were a mixture of magic and (seemingly) science fiction. 'Twas one of my most memorable, I must admit. ^^

Favorite Froud Book? Goblins or Faeries......I can't decide. I haven't read all of them yet.

Oh Painter, DO be careful, you know the Goblin King HATES competition ::snicker::

Oh Painter, DO be careful, you know the Goblin King HATES competition ::snicker::

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis