World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ugh...

"Though I was a shade-less thing and craved the fire, I walked miles in the cold. In a most wanted vision I saw the branching flames and my savior, the warmth. Until it was very nearly real and only then would the spiteful cold would reclaim me.
Then I stood at a great ocean and spot my dreams on the other side of it. I heard them call, but that shore is foreign and the distance long. A great distance and of equal force, a desire more haunting and promising of sweetness.
Many more unrelenting dangers, doting doubts and hardened obstacles made themselves known.
Finally I reached the city of promise. The people there praised while dumbing my journey. The twains of it unknown to them and this I told them.
'It was not you who thought every thought, felt every pain of the heart and soul. It was not you who jousted every self doubt, nor the borage of doubts that came from the lips of others. It was not you who fell to the lowest depressions, nor climbed to the highest pinnacle and it was not you who was cut and bled; who sobbed for joy, sorrow and abasing frustration. Only one was there for every gasped breath, fluctuated emotion, tattering thought and moment that can only be myself. Make not small of it, nor short, nor shallow. For it was no less a thing then life or death. My journey no less a prayer to the divine then that spoken in a chapel. So, my friends, speak not of what you do not know and none can know but I.' "

Re: Ugh...

This is another dream?

Nah, just something that came to me. It was random. hehe

-Good THoughts, Alex

interesting....
It's true that while we think we can have empathy for someone..no one really Knows what the other has truly gone thru...

hmm...usually when I get random thought it's in the form of scenes...Like the store cat holding a knitting circle with mice late at night (they make mittens for the poor homeless cats in the neighborhood) I think I need to write a kids book.

>^^

that is so cute!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis