World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For my West Coast USA friends.

Hi Guys
Long time no see.
I'm just popping by to tell you i'm going traveling, and may be in your neighbourhood sometime next year!
I met up with my lovely Froudian Friend Autumn, when i went to NY last winter, and it would be great to meet some more of you when i'm driving around the west coast next summer. i land in LA july 5th, and fly to Cancun on Aug 28th.I'll be driving up to San Fran, and probably over towards lake Tahoe. So if your on route, let me know. And if there's anything on while i'm there that should go to (like comicon perhaps?) then please send me your reccomendations.
Anyone else reading this, i'll also be traveling around Australia and New zealand from march, for those i know there!

Re: For my West Coast USA friends.

Alas, I am on the west coast, but in Oregon. About 300 mils to the north. :( But I hope it is a fantastic trip!

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Yes me too...I'm about a five hour drive north of San Fran. but I know you will have a fabulous time!
Lucky traveling girl!

a hair too far east - Colorado

Hi Pernickety! I'm in San Diego. Comic-Con is 7/23-7/26 in San Diego. Sometime around then will probably be the infamous Labyrinth Masquerade.

Hi Alex, there's a chance i may make it up to Oregan, Hoping to visit the Tolowa Reserve which is near the border, and hopefully might be there at the right time to go to the faerieworlds festival :)
and i may go to the LOJ ball, who knows. depends if i'm there in time, and if i can muster some kind of decent costume (seeing as my wardrobe consists of shorts and vest tops in a backpack!)
will keep you posted when i get there. there's a possibility i'll be there early if my funds are running low, so miss all the events, but would be still good to bump into each other.

We're in LA! You have to get in touch with us! So cool...I hope we get to see you!
Email me and Ill give you my number...

Too far out of the way in Idaho, but I might see you at Faeryworlds this year, because I haven't been for the last two years.

FYI, the Labyrinth Masquerade is supposed to be July 10th and 11th this year!

Hey mermaid laughing, as i'm travelling, msn isnt really working for me right now.
My email is pixieitch@hotmail.com So get in touch!
I've made the decision that i'm really going to try to drive all the way up to Vancouver, so anyone on the way, give me a shout!
Dont know if i'll be headed south of LA or not. if i did, it'd be for seeing Lisa and Comic con (in Hopes Rob Pattinson will be there! I know i'm sad!)
so will let you know if that happens.

Favorite Froud Book? does the Oracle Count?

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis