World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Er, I think I saw a goblin in my window.

I've been to this forum several times, in one instance even having Ari Berk reply to one of my threads, but that was a while ago and I haven't been active in months, maybe a year.

Anyway, as my topic states, I think I saw the face of a goblin in my window. You see, where I type there is a window facing me and as I was looking out to see the scenery outside, I swore a very fast glimpse of a face attached itself to the window with its tongue sticking out at me and then vanished.

I know I have goblins in my house, since they like to take my things. AND my grandparents who sleep right under me swear they hear movement in the opposite room beside me when no one is up there but me.

Personally, goblins are my favorite fey. Not kidding. I love them. So, I'm kinda flattered that they "torture" me in a sense. Eheh. But, do you think that perhaps the goblin I saw outside is one of the same goblins that are INSIDE my home? Or do I have a new goblin friend?

Favorite Froud Book? All of them. Duh.

Re: Er, I think I saw a goblin in my window.

Flattered that they torture you? Alex, you're weird. D= But I understand in a sense. xD;

Well, I put "torture" in quotations because they don't REALLY. Ha! It's more like they tease me or play tricks and stuff just to be silly. I think they KNOW that I like them so much.....Hmmm.

Omg Alex that's really cool. it probably is the same one in your home or a visiting friend
Hmm...so you have mischevious goblins in your house. That's really interesting though it must be a pain to have find items they misplace. Well they have a well developed sense of humor.

Favorite Froud Book? Faeries

Oh, yes, it gets me worried sometimes. It always tends to be a book or a movie I'm really in the mood for and when I go to get it, it suddenly vanishes. *sigh* then I find it an hour later under my bed or something. Personally I think they like to see me crawl around on the floor looking for my missing Brian Froud book.

hahaha for a split second, I saw this and thought I posted this (use to go under Alex rather than Alexandra). hehe

Well you can never really tell how many there are or if they're the same. They like to stay...what's the word...meshed, nameless, undefined. I wouldn't think too hard on it.

-Good Thoughts, Alex

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis