World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can anybody answer this question?

I have a mirror on my wardrobe cabinet that reflects a good area. You can see the window and outside of it very well.
I was laying in my bed asleep at night. For any unknown reason I woke up. My first glance is always into the mirror. What I saw was so amazing. I saw a man, well..looked like a man but not really..He was very tall, muscular build, white as the snow, all over with no hair, deer like antlers on his head, sooo beautiful, just standing there staring at me. He looked at me, I looked back, I dont know how long because it seemed like there wasnt any time..? not sure how to explain this...then, I dont remember anything after this. I keep thinking maybe this was a dream, but I am soo certain I was awake. Are there any opinions about this? Are there creatures that resemble this one I am referring to?

Re: Can anybody answer this question?

It is common for forest spirits to have antlers. The wild ones usually. There are so many gentry, there is no way mortals could chronicle all of them. They will only come to you IF and WHEN they want to and on their terms. So you were in that waking state when sleep still heavy in you and that is how he wants it, with you not quite sure you saw it. Their nature, their motives are so different from humans that we could never understand them. Who knows why, surely something to do with mischief. They aren't really connected to us, which is why it is so mysterious when they glimpse in at us. We never know when they are watching or how.

-Good Thoughts, Alex

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis