World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Disturbing Fairy Dream

So I know I post on here a lot, especially about dreams. This one was different. I have been feeling dreadful lately, nearly everything that can go wrong with my body has. I've had headaches, a nose that switches between too dry and runny, I ache everywere, everyone says I look very pale, cramps, feeling hot and then cold and more. Today I was sleeping. I had a dream that I was in England, somewhere away from here anyway. I was in a store with organic groceries. I collapsed in the store. An ageless lady walked up to me and knelt down she said that if I stayed in the human world it would get worse and I would die. Then my head hurt horribly and my nose felt wet I reached up to find it was bleeding. The lady looked frightened, like it was worse then she thought. There was a younger male behind her. She told him to get something for my nose and came back with some toilet paper. Then all of the sudden there were these little people everywhere. They were sitting on the shelves, in the carts, the fruits and vegetables, everywhere. They showed me what the world would be like without humans and said that this world would soon come to be. That they'd had enough of the human's behavior. I asked if any human things would be left (homes, streets, buildings, cars)? They said no, that it would only be nature. Anyway, I hope I don't get a bloody nose. lol

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Re: Disturbing Fairy Dream

Some classic Freudian symbolism there,Alexandra. The little people especially. Sounds like you're feeling alot of discontent with the "real world" right now, and your brain has chosen that imagery to represent it's "human" problems (headache, sore throat,ect.) It sounds like the ageless woman you describe is a mother, or goddess figure, probably your need to be nurtured. So, take it easy and let yourself feel better. Being sick is rotten.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis