World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bunnies and Fairies???

Hi all!!!

I've just read in a brazilian site that bunnies may confuse the fairies... It says clearly that fairies protects the animals and nature, except bunnies, since they tend to put them in tricky situations....

Do you know anything about it??

I have the Fairy Oracle and it always answer my questions but I have also a bunny pet, loll...
And now I'm confused....

Favorite Froud Book? So hard to decide

Re: Bunnies and Fairies???

Perhaps the rabbit is a trickster for them as well as us since he is the messenger between both worlds?

I have a bunny, I've had him for about a month and a half. I love him, but he chews EVERYTHING, pees on EVERYTHING (poos too) and is always eating stuff he is not suppose to. He likes getting on my bed and I kid you not, I can push him off twenty times, he's back up. I have, at this point, been through 3 pairs of shoes (one set was a $40.00 pair of boots). If I eat in my room and leave the plate on the bed, he eats it. He's chewed up my laptop wire. Best of all, it thinks I'm his mate. My rabbit is courting me. This means run by peeing spritz on my leg, running around my feet and biting me!

I think they are very much like gentry, only the gentry don't pee (or the other one) on you and your blankets.

I love my bunny, Edgar A. Poe. We keep him in the cellar and, whatever his connection with fairies, I feel much more comfortable being in that area of the house with him there.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis