World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Way of the Infinite Explorer

I found the following blog today while I was stumbling around the internet. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Blessings!
Dragonfly

"How do you disempower a corrupt system? By empowering yourself. How do you awaken a sleeping population? By awakening yourself. How do you heal a toxic society? By healing yourself.

"The arcane chronicles of consciousness have been kept from man since the last reboot of civilization, a few thousand years ago. One of the many teachings hidden therein is the truth that every conscious entity in the universe is connected to all other conscious entities, wherever (and whenever) they may be. No thing is separate from any thing. Every intimate thought and subtle reflection is, in actuality, beamed throughout the entire ecosystem. In this way, deepening your awareness is the most noble and dedicated endeavour conceivable."

To continue reading (which will be worth your while) here's the link...

http://thecleaver.blogspot.com/2008/12/way-of-infinite-explorer.html

Re: Way of the Infinite Explorer

This is awesome! thanks for posting this.

Ironically, I was reading a book a friend of mine wrote, that Fairies led her to write, where the fairies taught her the same truths that you mentioned.

The Fae told her how the negativity from humans is creating a ripple effect that is being felt in the other dimensions. This was especially true after the 9/11 terrorist attack in the U.S.

Everything has an influence on everything else in all the dimensions. Even every thought has an impact, so this is something that even parapalegics can keep in mind. Even if you are 100% physically paralized , you can heal the planet and people by sending thoughts of love all over the place.

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

Re: Way of the Infinite Explorer

Boldylocks,

I'm glad you liked it. Isn't it wonderful how the world works?! This must have been a confirmation of sorts for you, since you'd recently read your friends' book which was on the same topic.

I think you are right, the only way to bring light into the world, is to project light yourself.

It reminds me of this one time when I was out running errands and was having a really crappy day. Several people, it seemed were out to run me off the road - not all at the same time, of course and not intentionally, I hope. LOL! Anyway, bad thing after bad thing kept coming at me and every time I turned and blessed that person or place, or situation. It felt so good. Because of that act, I came home in a great mood - even though very few of the things I had set out to do, actually got accomplished.

Since that day, I try to keep that in mind when bad things start happening around me. Just spread blessings and only good thoughts.

Many good thoughts and blessings to you Boldylocks!
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis