World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE HOW HAPPY I AM!!!

I don;t know why!? Recently I have felt a little low coming back ti Uni now and all!
But I am!! Tis so nice to feel happy again anf Content! I feel like stuff will hopefully shall be back to normal again. tis nice to think so as well.
SOOOO!! I LOVE YOU ALLL! AND HAPPINESS TO YOU FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!

-xXXX@XXXx-
Laugher tis the best medicine... *;

Favorite Froud Book? all of them

Re: I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE HOW HAPPY I AM!!!

Congrats Gothic Faery!!! I'm so happy that you're happy! YAY!!!

Bright Days!
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

I decided to happy just because your happy
thanks

YAY FOR HAPPINESS! All those little smilies look like one of those old roller conveyer belts we used at the store in the 70s. When I was a kid I used to watch with fascination as the groceries popped out of this little flap from the store outside. Wish they still had them. And these are words I'd like to eat! Such fairie silliness I know. I think Arvyl Parrot is sitting on top of my head, hee!

Congrats, Gothie!

Hmm, this gives me a funny idea:

Ha ha, Pyrian! That's cool!

I'm glad you're so happy, Gothic Faery! There is a sort of euphoria going around on the board. I, for one, am hoping it's contagious!

Pyrian! You joker! I'm even better today! I laughed sooo much at the most simpliest things and I loved how my tummy hurts . tis so nice to feel soo...?
Fresh if you like. But thank you!
SENDS MORE!! MORE SHOULD GO ROUND! I'm feeling awfully hippy right now. aaaaw! HAPPINESS!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!

-xXXX@XXXx-

AGIAN!!! I am even more happy than before!!
I am a wee bit typsey, but even before hand, the whole day was emence! AND I love everyone for it. and I feel like the way my life has gone, dispite the downs of it all, I can appreciate what I have learnt from and Loved it, becuase that tis NOW who I am!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPREAD IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx-

I am also feeling more alive. Spring is in the air, the sun is shining - in Ireland Spring starts early Feb, but is only really feeling like it is here this past week. Spring, for me, is a season of growth, not just in nature, but for us too, as it is a time of rejuvenation, where we can venture outside once more,with the stretch in the evenings, and I find it is through nature where I can reconnect with myself.

Even with life's complications, I too am extremely happy and content! This is a great feeling and I wanted to share it too!

Much love and blessings to you all!
Dragonfly

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis