World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Energy Here...

.... this past week has had a shift, and I, for one, am glad, to see a resurrection, of the positive energy here. For a while, I had not posted, as it had gotten to be a bit negative. I think it became a case of negative feeding negative. Now, I am not by any means saying that we have to be positive all the time, but to me, it just seemed to be stuck here. Hopefully the turn of the new year is helping.

Re: The Energy Here...

Here! Here!

It has changed. I love it! It feels like the old Froud again. No offense meant to anyone, but it was rather depressing there for a while. I hope we all have a very good year and that no matter what, we can all help spread the positive energy we're feeling here now around to the whole world. I think it/we/everyone needs it.

Blessings!
Dragonfly

Ibid.

As I was reading this, I got a call from a place where I really really want to work. I attribute it to the good vibes on this board.

I'm off to call them back!

Hope I get the job!

Cori

Good luck Cori!

I hope you get it! So exciting!!!

Dragonfly

Wow. I really must have missed some things from the past year. Obviously some gloominous things. Yes, stay positive! Try smiling a lot. It always brings me back to a good mood. I like to laugh as much as possible.

I agree, hoping I didn't contribute to gloominess- I haven't felt particularily mopey lately, just rather... confused, I think is the word. *Sigh* been living in a soap opera!

I know this isn't my post. Sorry Orna. But I wanted to respond to Laeah Monkey.

Laeah Monkey, you are not alone. The past year did seem like a soap opera - a really bad one. It seems you are not alone. I hope 2009 brings you, and everyone else, much calmer times.

Best Wishes!
Dragonfly

Thanks Dragonfly! I'm really hoping things calm down too...they have to eventually, right?

Hiya,

I agree it is getting back to being the old Froud Forum. Full of light, support and many kindnesses. Yay!

More blessings

Spriggan

Favorite Froud Book? The Art of Wendy Froud

I for one, hope it continues in the positivity and light that has been evident here these past few weeks.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis