World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Epic Fail (a web comic)

Hi guys, I haven't posted in a while but I thought you might be interested in a webcomic I've started making. It's fantasy, so, y'know some of you might enjoy it. Anyway the link is http://epicfail.xepher.net
It updates once a week on Tuesdays.

Re: Epic Fail (a web comic)

This is too funny! It's also very well-drawn. You've got a lot of talent! I remember seeing your artwork on Elfwood a long time ago. It's good to see yet another old-school Froudian pop up out of the woodwork again!

Peace and Light,

Cori

I loved it. it was well done. Please keep goin with it.

Favorite Froud Book? The Goblins of the Labyrinth and Fearies

Thanks I've just got a new page up.

Put another new page up today - WOOT! Four pages!

Yay! keep it coming!
Thanks for giving me something to look forward to on Tuesdays :)

Thanks for sharing it too...you are very talented

Aww thanks Laiste :) Page 5 is up.

Now go see page 6! http://epicfail.xepher.net/

Had an interview on a podcast about my comic. I'm shy and not too good at talking so it really was a bad idea. Think I just sounded like an idiot. I'm sad now *cries*

Heh...I wouldn't worry too much about the podcast interview. We all have our moments of sounding like idiots (if you truly did sound like an idiot which I sort of doubt..). Anyways your art speaks for itself.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis