World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
encounter with Laiste on full moon

From the 5th to the 11th I had meetings at different inervals with the fairies. They initiated me back into their realm after a long hiatis that began with my current incarnation. The culmination was when Laiste helped prepare me and my wings to enter the gate of all that is and all that shall be on Jan 10. Note the 10th was the day the angels were singing all day. Very emotional and wonderful to have her stand behind me and preen my wings. She is my leader and the sense I have from my heart is that we work together as guides to the gate. Has anyone else had a similar experience? I'm new to this. Thanks

Re: encounter with Laiste on full moon

Yes, when I first got into the Faeries Oracle, Laiste was the first one I dreamed of seeing! She led me on a giggling chase through a dark wood(symbolic of me entering the mysteries of the fae world) and she left a trail of white/blue/silver glowing footprints that looked like crescent moons! I love her! The description of her in the book is right, she is fun and bubbly, but very wise.

When I first got the oracle from a client by surprise, (i'm a healer/guide to others) the card that glowed when facedown was Laiste. Note the angels will be singing on the 19th if you can stop and truly listen with your heart. any time there is a 1111 around it is a hello from them. the next time this happens will be oct 1, and oct 10, oct 19 for the whole day, so enjoy this last one til then.

Laiste was always one of the stronger ones for me. I haven't touched my Oracle cards in a very long time. You guys have inspired me to take them out, dust them off, and get going. I have a job interview today, so they'll be helpful.

Cori

Jin,

I believe you are new to the area?! Welcome!

Yes, Laiste was with me a lot in the beginning. She is a great guide to our inner-knowing and other dimensions. After reading several of your other comments, I can tell you are already going in this direction. She must be guiding you because you're seeking, as this is when we are more open to guidance and the ways of the fae. :0)

Though, I have to admit, I've not been using my cards nearly enough lately and really only recently picked them back up after 6 mos or so, I am finding that closeness with the fae once again. Between the fae and the crystal cards a friend gave me for my birthday, I have been enveloping myself in their warm, comforting wisdom and finding the info there as useful as always. It's like coming home to a candle burning, from a long journey through the darkened night.

Thanks for the dates; that is great insight and always much appreciated.

Sincerely and with warm wishes,
Dragonfly

Laiste and I have a very interesting and complex connection...
when I wanted a name for this forum she jumped out and it fits me pretty well in a lot of ways actually.

Cori,

Good luck on your interview! Be sure to let us know how it goes!

Warm Wishes,
Dragonfly

Angels singing on the 19th? That's the day before my birthday! Yay@

Laiste
I'm interested in your connection to Laiste if you care to share it. A little background from anyone is appreciated since I'm new. I first found my angels in Nov 06 and anyone who has ever had an angel hug will know they are wonderful. The most amazing love comes through to your heart. Very healing. This was facilitated by my level II reiki. I was an intuitive healer starting in 05. The world of Fae opened up this fall when I was looking to find out who I was spiritually. The answer kept coming up elemental. Does anyone else have a metallic aura. My reiki coach can see in colors and says she has never seen another one that is gold, copper, etc. I'm still looking for answers as to what an elemental actually is/does. Any one who has any info on this, I'm grateful for all info.
Thanks Jin1101
the 1101 is my little gift to all who wish to use it.
111 is quick manifestation and 0 is creator sending a pay attention message. Ones are abounding in my life from birth to present. Enjoy.

Hi Jin-
So here's a little of my story...
When I was little I looked on the moon as my mom...and as I got older I still feel closer to her than to my flesh mom. Moon mom has seen me thru a lot that flesh mom has no idea about. I always saw/felt moon mom as a real very vivid very alive entity that was always looking out for me and helping me on this life, and this life is so very strange to me...
Now with that totally aside...
I seem to have this gift for guiding people to where they need to be. A friend told me that she would call me a people director...I gently guide people to the right thought/action/ailence for them (this is all my friend's thoughts).
I also try to open people up to the wonder of this amazing magical world we live in. It's hard sometimes but more often than not it gets infectious...THAT's when I love it!
Since I see Laiste as a guide and a door keeper I really identify with her a lot (along with being another "mmon-daughter") I didn't realise the depth of this until my recent conversation with my friend tho...
Best of luck on your journey! Enjoy your wings!
Blessings!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis