World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crystals

Next weekend, I am at last, doing the first level in crystal healing, and am excited about it. I have been waiting a long time for this. I just missed getting onto the workshop in August, and then was supposed to be doing the next one in November, however due to lack of interest it did not go ahead,so am really excited about doing this course, which my RM runs. As crystals is something that I have gotten into in a big way this past year, am excited about what new avenues it may open up for me. This alongside my crystal cards, and the numerous crystals I have in my collection, will all help me more, as I progress further on my path.

Re: Crystals

Orna
Congrats on doing something you love. All services to humanity are in need now. We are here to spread our gifts to others to create a heaven on earth that we can all enjoy. I am enjoying talking with you all so very much since there are not very many around here who are enlightened in any way yet. A few are coming around, but not many quickly.
note to anyone looking to take reiki training, find a master who is very much a match for your life and energy, not one who trains many in one afternoon for the money. Even in this area there are those who do not have the integrity they should. In this case a two day course with few students is best. I've seen a few who went the fast way and are paying for it now, or needed to take it again and pay for it again with another master, to get themselves straightened out. Reiki needs to be taught to the heart not through the head. Jin1101

I agree JLN. I shopped around for my RM, and even though he is a bit away from me, am so glad I went with it. A friend suggested a RM nearer me that she trained with, but it just did not feel right for me. I do however, have a bit of an issue, when RM's go on tv shows etc - seems they are trying to market themselves rather than doing it from the heart, if that makes sense. One RM in Dublin, I have heard attunes 30 people in a day, which is so wrong. Any more than 10, would cause me to question the RM's integrity. I found my RM when doing level 1 and 2, was available to all of us when and if needed, and also paid attention to how we were doing.

I have found the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall is a fab reference guide. One of my favourite crystals has to be labradorite. It is an excellent crystal I find, which safeguards my own energy.

Yay. I am feeling so excited now. I got an email from my RM this morning, regarding the crystal workshop this weekend. I am excited about the new opportunities this will bring. We will also be getting a crystal healing pack, as well as a pendulum, which is covered in the cost of the course

Orna
Just a small warning. Always follow your instincts when using any form of healing. If your instruction manual says to always do A and your instincts say to do B for an individual go with B. There are those who are built differently, and A does not apply. When someone had a pendulum and wanted to check and open my chakras they had a surprise. Rather than the pendulum going around it went back and forth on my throat, and straight down on forehead and crown. She manipulated it to go around and it messed up my thinking for a few hours. My top three chakras are not vortex shaped but rather they have a prism like quality that creates an arcing rainbow. creating a vortex out of something that goes straight is quite a swirl if you are not used to it. Always listen to your intuition. We the gifted have in some cases a very different internal structure and wiring than most. Jin

Thanks for that JLN. I agree, that it is always best to go with your intuition. I find if I am in doubt, I hand it over to my guides, and they will guide me, as/if necessary.

The crystal workshop was absolutely amazing. It was interesting to learn new ways of cleansing that I wasn't previously aware of. The power of the energy, especially when coupled with reiki was amazing . I would like to do the advanced course at some point down the road, but will probably be next year, due to time commitments at the moment, but am considering going for the reiki level 3/master level shortly.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis