World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels

Does anyone else here communicate with angels? I am not taking angels from a religous perspective, but I personally do believe that there are angels all around us, as well as other spirits and guides. On two separate occasions, I left for work, and left my weekly train ticket at home, only to realise it after already boarding the train. However once I realised what had happened, I called upon my angels, and upon arriving at the station, I went straight up to the inspector and explained the situation to him, and was let through. Now, the inspectors are not of the time to let people off, and tend to charge everyone, regardless of the reason , the €50 fine. The second time it happened, it was even an inspector I was not familiar with. I firmly believe that my angels intervened here.

Re: Angels

Orna,

Yes, I believe we are guided, if we let ourselves be. Yesterday was a great example of this for me. I had my friends' birthday party to attend and because of a flat tire the day before (thank you, Mercury Retrograde.:0)) I had to find a present on short notice. I only had an hour before the party but everything went so smoothly that it was like I flowing with time instead of against it. I was able to get gas, go to a couple of stores, find the perfect gifts, and get to the party before it started. All within an hour on icy, snowy roads. Once there, I met some fabulous people, one of which was a Reiki Master and friend of a friend who I really connected with. She and I will have to get together soon - it was just that kind of connection. People tended to just move out of the way, lines ceased to exist, everything went so smoothly, even the traffic on a busy Saturday was non-existent when I came upon the scene. It was a splendid day, though it could have been different had I not had an angel, or whomever sitting on my shoulder all day.

It was a blessed day!
Dragonfly

I do. There are 2 whom I call Healing and Hope. In a meditation they introduced themselves with a vision of them and their names. These were before my faery days and they first made themselves known to me during my reiki II attunement. They do talk to me through auto writing usually. Rarely do they talk via audio or visual for me. My gift is just knowing what is rather than seeing or hearing. There are days that things just go smoothly and you know they have had a hand in it. They answer questions posed of them via writing. Being in the tub is where I have the most contact directly. Healing does have HUGE wings that can envelop me and Hope is given to be a small boy with unmistakable blue eyes. They have appeared in clouds as well. These are not of a religious sort but rather a love for all that is pure. Their writings have became a book that has changed my life.

My religious views are nonexistant in that I believe that all have a portion of truth, but none are the be all and end all of truth. Time and the world have skewed them all in the favor of whomever was in charge at the time of their making. The book The Power of Now by Eckart Tolle finds a way to make each religious teaching mean the same if it is taken in a different context. This brings us to the point of all being one with source and source being one with us, so what is all the fuss all these years about. Love and joy will bring us together, fear and anger tear us apart.

Let us be love.
Jin1101

Jin,

Here. Here. On your religious views.

I too have found that truth can be found in the cracks of religion. I find however, that religion as an organized institution has caused and continue to cause many of the problems that we're facing between peoples. Like you said, it's the power that corrupts.

If we could all just agree to disagree or better yet, put aside our differing views regarding faith then maybe love could replace hate and thus eliminate some of the needless wars and acts of violence that are brought about in God's name. We don't need to believe the same way, we just need the respect fostered by love.

These wars, violence, etc are senseless when you consider that we are united in spirit and within the universe we are all of one energy. We just need to start acting like it and stop letting ourselves be divided by religion and whatnot.

May we all discover that we are one and stop fighting ourselves and those we think of as different.

JMHO.

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

What does JMHO mean? Thanks Jin

Jin,

It means: just my humble opinion.

:0)
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? The Oracle

I agree with you JLN re religion not being the be and end all. there may be some truth in what is said, but is not the whole picture. As the bible is based on interpretations from the original writings, we do not really know. Having read "Conversations with God" during the summer, it really opened my eyes up too.

My angels helped me again last night. From where I was I had to get a train to town to get the express (rather than waiting another half hour for a train which would stop at the station I was at), and the train into town was running late, so I called upon my angels that the train from town would be running late too (which only had a slim chance, as it was only 2 stops away from the starting point). Anyway, I arrived in town, and the train had not yet arrived, was a 2 min wait, so that train was running 5 mins. I do not believe this was any coincidence, and do believe it was my angels who came to my assistance

There is a very good book about angels by Lorna Byrne who has communicated with them from a very young age.

I found this book uplifting after the loss of my daughter in June.

Favorite Froud Book? Lady Cottington, The Art of Wendy Froud

sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. I am glad this book helped you. Thank you for recommending it I will see if I can get a copy.

A good book I found is Roland Buck's Angels on Assignment. It leans toward Christianity but I really believe this guy spoke with and was benefitted by real angels. Even more interesting, I've been to the church (Assembly of God) in Boise where he used to pastor and had an experience of my own. I also think the fact that there's a huge old graveyard just across the street contributes to the energy there. I saw the movement of this huge being more than saw it, and I felt it very strongly. It was definately a warrior or archangel and he landed slowly in front of my coming down from the ceiling as a shimmering see through mirage. This was definately one of the higher ones, very powerful, and I was glad I wasn't on his bad side!

The Book I was referring to By Lorna Byrne is called Angels In My Hair, and is a very beautifully written book.

Favorite Froud Book? Lady Cottington, The Art of Wendy Froud

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis