World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need of Writer to interview for school paper

Hello all!!

My husband is taking a college English course where he needs to interview a person in his career choice. He wants to become a writer and needs to find a writer interview. What I was wondering if there were any writers on this board...or (um..Ari if you are listening...*wink*) that he could interview via email that would be terrific! This will keep him from writing a paper that isn't geared toward his dream career.

Please help him out!

Thanks,
Fee.

Re: Need of Writer to interview for school paper

Fee,

I'm a writer and if you can't find anyone better, I'd be willing to give it a go. My poetry has been published 5 times in various publications, I write on the internet site Helium and various others, and I'm currently trying to find a publisher for my first fictional book, "Point of Focus". I'm writing my second book and expect to done with it in another year, if not less. :0)

I won't be offended if you find someone else, but I thought I'd make the offer. If you decide to use me, be sure to put your email address in your reply.

With love,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

Hey just touching base late of the evening...our email is in the above. We will contact you later with questions..

Thanks for taking interest and helping us out!!

Fee & Bry

Hi. I'm a writer my name is Melanie Amelia Neofitou. You can look at some of my poetry on my myspace blog if you like. I've been working on film scripts for a while but my computor died so I can't really do much. I'm using my Aunts computor right now. Money money money, must be funny

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis