World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Fun - What was it?!

Ok, so here is the original article....

http://www.thelocal.se/16990/20090118/

It is worth noting that EXACTLY 5 years ago to the day, 17 Januari 2004, a meteor exploded over Jokkmokk in northern Sweden, producing the same light effect.

So, here's the challenge...

Let me know your most outlandish theory as to what this could have been. This is supposed to be fun, so let her rip!

Here, I'll get it started... I think it was a light signal from the mother ship. "Sorry, we're running a few [light] years behind schedule. We'll be there to pick up those that 'don't belong' just as soon as we can." Bwa,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!

Really, now that was the obvious one, I bet you all can do better!

Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? The Oracle

Re: For Fun - What was it?!

It was the order to abandon the earth!
Soon the dolphins will leave..."so long and thanks for all the fish!"
(do you know where your towel is?)

Laiste, that was priceless! Great one!!!

Maybe it's the bees we need to be watching. They do keep disappearing. Maybe they've gone back to their home planet because they feel the void coming. lol! ;0)

Where is Dr Who, when you need him?!

Dragonfly

The oil tycoons are getting nervous that "going green" is becoming so trendy. They decided that they needed to find a way to build more refineries without environmentalist regulations, so they built one on Mars. However, due to the lack of regulations, it exploded. Boom.

Cori,

ROTF, LMAO!!! That was a great one! Very imaginative! Or was that wishful thinking?! LOL!

Dragonfly

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis