World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
more on frequencies

What many are really having a problem with the electronics is radiation emitted from many of them. This can be minimized by carrying a 12inch square of aluminum foil on your person. close to the heart if possible. Easier for the ladies out there than the guys. It can be folded into a small piece. Change it every couple weeks or month. this is what i did until i got the kyanite. this does not take what we have absorbed previously out of us. When in doubt about a device, put a small piece of foil under or around it, dvd, cd, tv, etc.
Jin

Re: more on frequencies

Time to resurrect my tin foil hat, you say?! LOL! ;0)

Great info, Jin! Thanks!

Dragonfly

I'd love to see a hat like that.;)
There are a pile of ladies running around with foil next to the heart around here. Close to one of those american missle sites.

Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Society since 1976.
Dragonfly

Are you serious? Is there such a society, and if so what is it? Jin

Jin,

There is. I think it's for those concerned about aliens and/or government spies, chips or some such stuff. I heard that phrase somewhere and loved it. So, in my attempt at humor, I added to my post. No I don't really belong, I just wish I did. LMAO! Just kidding. I'm in a really good/goofy mood today, don't mind me.

It's catching,
Dragonfly

LMAO? Remember the angels are singing today, Jan 19 have fun with it.

LMAO = Laughing my aaa... umm, butt off. LOL!

Is that what was wrong with me all day?! I've been laughing and singing and really just being downright weird/funny/cooky/wacky today. lol!

I even managed to scare a prissy fur-covered lady at the grocery store with my jovial laughing and dancing in the isles. It was a hoot!

Dragonfly

hmm I wonder if the angels singing had anything to do with the headache I got today?
I thought it was because I didn't drink enough water....
(I spent the first half of the day cleaning up a nearby park and the other half walking around a marsh looking for otters)

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis