World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reiki

Having done reiki 1 and 2 this past year, it has really turned my life around. Firstly, having gone through 2 family bereavements in the last 15 months, and another family member who is undergoing treatment, for a brain tumour, it has certainly been a challenging year. I have found that not only has it given me the skills in my everyday life, but also in work with clients, as I no longer absorb their energy as my own, as I used to do.

It has also become a priority for me, to allow time in my busy schedule, for self healing using reiki. It is amazing on different days, how the energy feels different. I also go for reiki sessions and attend reiki shares, which I find so useful. I personally believe that going for a reiki session occassionally, helps strengthen the reiki healing within ourselves. I see reiki, whether it is self healing, going to a share, or for a session, as timeout just for me. Time out, for me personally, is definitely something I need, as it helps to refocus my mind, my energies etc to what is truly important, and also helps me to stay on this path, and being true to myself.

Re: Reiki

I am contemplating doing level 3/master level in March, but am going to sit with it for a week or two before deciding formally.

I contacted my RM, and he sees no reason why not to do reiki 3 in March, however he is going to check in with spirit before confirming officially. He did say that he doesn't see any problem, however I do know from past experience with doing workshops with him, that this is something he tends to do for people attending his workshops.

Good luck on getting your level #3 attunement!

I'm attuned to the levels 1 and 2 reiki, and it is a beautiful healing gift.

Hugs
Boldy

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

Hi Boldy,

Well I got confirmation yesterday, and will be doing level 3 end March. I am so excited. I am hoping in the not too distant future, that I will branch out of my office job, and into complementary therapies. Reiki, and then am hoping to do a formal course in crystal healing too. Would also like to do seichem, but did to research that a bit more first.

Since doing level 1, in reiki, it has opened up a whole new world for me. I consider it as a gift. Even though I have had healing sessions for a number of years, I still feel that reiki found me, when the time was right. I do believe my spirits and guides guided me here, and also, helped me find an excellent master.

I just had a wonderful weekend, and received my reiki 3 attunement. I am looking forward to absorbing and integrating the new energies after this weekend. My Reiki Master complemented me on how mush stronger and more grounded I am since doing level 1. I really do feel more grounded and centred, unlike when I did level 1, I kept on zoning out.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis