World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fluttering wings for depression

Question for all those with depression. How often do you flutter or flap your wings? One very large lady felt weightless the first time she did it. I find it so hard to be grumpy, sad, angry when I feel the breeze from my own wings behind me. The hard part of all this is to remember that they are back there and need to be open to all the joy that is out there, when you start feeling down. Since I saw the post from Alexandra last night for the first time, I didn't know that so many were suffering from depression on this board. Side note opening wings seems to relieve the upper back pain/itch that many seem to have.
Jin1101

Re: fluttering wings for depression

That makes a lot of sense since the wings are an extension of our heart chakras...
Thanks for the reminder

I have very tattered and torn wings in need of a little mending. They are beginning to heal now that am freed from my guilty prison. I tried to lose alot of weight so much that I thought maybe I might disappear. The weight was so heavy that it was impossible to fly but at least I can stand and walk upright now. Shame prevents me from going into detail of the problems I had. Will keep trying to fly as I know one day I will be able to with my whole heart. Hugs for you x

Willow.
Even the very large can feel wonderful by fluttering their wings. I do know someone who was so enthralled by their wings and the feeling of weightlessness they had. She is at least 300 pounds light. Although she is heavy she is loving herself enough to love all of her joy and heart.
we are all light of heart if we let go of the weights that tie them down. Jin

sorry I took so long to reply to you Jin. Thank you for your uplifting words I feel lighter already x

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis