World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New to all of this

Hello! I was recently introduced to the world of Froud and the Fae by some of my friends who have bought The Faeries' Oracle. I have felt strongly connected to one of the fae. My friends have told me of all the experiences they have had, talking to their faery guide, having dreams where they appear. I strongly believe in the fae but i have not had any of the experiences they have and when i talk to them about it they don't know why i cant see like they can. I have had only a couple of experiences but nothing like they have had. Can anyone help me understand why? is there any way i can open myself up to receive the same kind of experiences they do?

Re: New to all of this

Hi Meliaduel and welcome!

the first thing that popped into my head on reading your question is to stop comparing yourself/your experiences to others!
Each of us is different and we all experience life differently and we are all here to do different things so don't stress about it, be open to anything and you'll be amazed at what comes your direction.

Just my two cents!

welcome aboard,the best way to see a faerie, is stopping looking for one, that's when it happens!

Dear Meliaduel,

The fact that you believe without seeing and that you have a strong connection with a fae is good enough. I'd rather have that kind of faith and connection than having seen feas but being indifferent to them.

YOu may even be interacting with the Faes, gnomes, elves, etc.,while you are sleeping but your mind isn't conscious when you wake up.

I would talk to them in your mind... especially the fae you feel a strong connection to., and also talk to them out loud when noone is around. Set out something you think they'd like (food wise, or gift wise) and put it in a little dish you announce is for them.

Don't bother waiting for any evidence of them, or experience. You will start noticing these things down the road if they choose.

I only saw the fairy that I had seen this May one time only, but I see now that I don't have the connection that I wish to have with her and other faes... so though I am greatful for having seen her, I see it is more important to have a friendship and connection with her than anything.... even if I never see them physically again til I die.

There are different ways of "seeing" a fae.

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

Welcome Meliaduel!

Frankly, I really think the above replies are right on and for once, I really don't have anything to add! lol!

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

I want to thank you all for the wonderful advice all of it has really helped me, i'm glad there is a forum where i can go now to ask questions like these where everyone who answers is helpful

Thank you all!

Welcome to our humble group. As others have said, you don't have to have the same or similar experiences as others do, it is about trusting your own intuition on these matters. If you have always, as you say, felt a strong connection with the fae, that, in my opinion, is the most important thing.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis