World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please tell me this isn't as bad as it looks

I had a nightmare last night where I thought some demon was trying to lay claim to me. Not possess me, because I'm protected, but still tried to control. But I dreamed I was talking to a girl who looked like Bella in Twilight and told her as she walked by and stood in a doorway that I should write a series of books about my experiences with an alien lover(long story). We were in a dark basement with several doorways while having this conversation. Then she turned and it was like there was someone else inside her that superimposed himself over her form, more like came through it in a semi transparent way. He had wild black sharp hair and brown skin and black eyes. He pinched both sides of my neck and growled, "I own you! you're MINE!" I told him to get out in the name of Jesus and he said, "You belong to me! For life! For life!" I told him I loved Jesus and he had no power over me. I held my ground and stayed within myself so I wouldn't show fear. For some reason I was more angry than scared anyway. But he didn't get any further than that and I woke up abruptly and I mean abruptly after that. It was about 8 am when I had this, and I slept a few more hours with dreams of swimming in a cold ocean with some strange people after that. But it was like there was a barrier this demon or whatever he was couldn't cross. If it was just a dark fairy, why would he want to own me? Any thoughts on other possibilities as to who this being might have been and what he really wanted from me other than the usual? I'm still disturbed by it and felt like I neither won nor lost a fierce battle of wills. Kind of like an impasse.

Re: Please tell me this isn't as bad as it looks

Wow, Kelli! That is a scary dream! I hate dreams where someone is trying to hurt me. Usually when I dream that, though, it's someone I love. I think it's just a manifestation of my insecurity about relationships with the ones I love. Some dreams are prophetic and literal, but I've found that the most bizarre ones are usually allegorical. Could this "demon" be about a struggle you're having with yourself or someone else? It seems you said something about recently having a relationship end in an unpleasant way. Maybe your subconscious is trying t fight off your anger toward him or even his subliminal hold over you. That is totally my first impression though. It could very well be completely wrong, though. I'd suggest doing a Faerie Oracle reading.

I hope something I said could be of use and that it's not literally some entity trying to control you completely, but rather you subconsciously trying to control your emotions and feelings.

Sending you good luck, good vibes, blessings, and much light and love.

Cori

Cori, if it IS just symbolic, I could understand how it could relate to a prior relationship, because in some ways, I still guitily love that man and he has a hold on my emotions. He has expressed a few times that no matter where I go he'll always be able to find me and that he can't quite let go either. Not that we're still together, but I can see where that concept can come in.

Well, in any case, you did the right thing, sticking to your faith and your guns. I think that God protects us as long as we're not being intentionally stupid. Remember what I said about not being afraid to use your Good Book as a weapon - they can be pretty hefty!

Oh geez, he's not going to take to stalking you, is he? I didn't see that last comment the first time around.

Hi Kelli., It could be that the guy you saw in the dream wasn't a demon, but was a spirit of someone who went over to the dark side.. under demonic influences. I read in several sources that when you die, your spirit is as evil or pure as you were right up to death. Just a theory. Of course, he could also have been a demon in the form of a person as well.

I think you did the best thing by telling him to leave you alone in the name of Jesus. I had a similar dream a few years ago, where I was telling a mother of young girl going through demonic harrassment to tell the demon to go away in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of Man" Whenever I mentioned Jesus as the Son of Man, the demon hated it and tried to crush my head along with the head of the little girl. I wasn't surprised, because I heard that demons hate being reminded that Christ is the Son of Man as well as Son of God. They don't care if you mention just the 'Song of God" part.

I kept saying it out loud anyway. When I woke up the same demonic presence was in the room with me, but I felt no fear because I think that when I was calling Jesus' name., God stepped into the picture and there was probably an Angel or Jesus Himself keeping me from freaking out.
Otherwise, I would have been VERY afraid. Instead I was annoyed and tired.
I told the presence to leave me alone.. I was too tired. I went back to sleep and the presence was gone when I woke up.

This is not normal for me... I am normally a fearful person by nature when it comes with the paranormal. I even hate watching horror movies.

Naturally if it was a demon, it's going to want your soul, and maybe it was assigned by some demon higher on the status scale to work on you in this way.. They want every human and this entire planet to go to "Hell in a Handbasket". That's part of their agenda and they will attack those who have a little light in them who are getting in the way of their plans.

Keep being a fighter! It gets me mad that they mess with humans. They can't be satisfied in just living their own demonic lives somewhere in some other dimension or planet, but they want to drag everything and everyone with them.

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

Don't worry Tink, he's not stalking me, I've made sure of that;) Goldy, I'm the same way! I was suprized I wasn't having that gut-deep primal fear you'd think I'd have with such an entity, I was a LITTLE scared, but way more angry that he dared try to break such a boundary and mess with me! I had a friend who recently had to move from her house in southern California because of such an attack, only in her case it happened while she was wide AWAKE. And her boyfriend was there when it happened too. He saw this invisible force literally pick her up and throw her. She sent me the pictures of bruises to prove it. I'm so glad she's out of that house and has no such problems where she's living now. The interesting thing is that she has a ghost helping/protecting her, but even he can only do so much. These things are more powerful than he is. He's kind of mischievious himself sometimes in that he comes through her boyfriend when he wants to experience mortality or be closer to her and she can tell because his entire demeanor and voice changes. I'm not going to say who this ghost is for different reasons though, but I've seen him a few times too, and had dreams where he showed me parts of his life. All I will say is that this is part of the reason I want to go to Paris, to solve a mystery...I haven't had any problems for the last two nights except weird dreams so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis