World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutting the Ties

Inspired by Dragonfly's post on Forgiveness.

I find doing a cutting the ties ritual can help so much in letting go. I had to do this with my ex, and I have to say, that for me personally, I found it quite powerful. It really felt as if I was on a cliffs edge with the emotions it brought up, but by those emotions coming up, it also allowed me to grieve the loss, and then to let it go.

Re: Cutting the Ties

Not a bad idea,Orna. I just went through a breakup myself, and the other party did not handle it so well. Perhaps some sort of ritual is in order.

here is a link to an article about cutting cords...I found it useful when I read it years ago..so I thought I'd share it!
https://secure.jscmarketing.com/isisscrolls.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=197&Itemid=49

Thank you for sharing the article Laiste. There are different variations on cord cutting, but they boil down to the same thing, and it is about finding the right one for you.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis