World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snow Watch Patrol

Today and yesterday has been snowing here. It is dreadfully cold. Haven't felt this cold in YEARS. I am sure those of you in Canada/States would probably laugh at our definition of snow though, but when we get snow, everyone goes mad, and I ended up skidding a foot or so yesterday, but thankfully didn't fall.

Re: Snow Watch Patrol

Yeah, I dislike snow when I have to go out in it, and especially when I have to drive in it. I live in Utah ("Greatest Snow on Earth" and all that crap). I like being in my warm, cozy house wrapped in a blanket watching the snow out the window, but that's about it. Also, it's pretty when it glitters. The big fluffy flakes are fun to be out in, as long as I'm bundled up and have my warm boyfriend to snuggle up to. Be safe in that snow, Orna!

Re: Snow Watch Patrol

I like the snow to look at and I enjoy having the option to go play in it but I'm happy to be where I am (it's only snowed here locally once or twice in the 11 years I've lived here...and that was just a light dusting). The mountains are close enough to play in tho...but this year has been so dry I don't think there is any on them...
LOL
I remember when i was in Sweden visiting a friend in the winter I was so proud that I hadn't fallen on the icy snow once...but then one day I was walking back to his apt from going to the grocery store (of course I had bought eggs!) and Whoosh! my feet went out from under me and Thump! I landed on my butt.
My first thought was the eggs, then I looked around to see if anyone had seen, no one had so I sat there laughing for a little while..."Pride cometh before a fall" literally for me!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis