World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something Cool To Try If You've Never Experienced It Before

Binaural beats. You need to listen with headphones. Here's a link to some samples:

http://www.i-dose.us/

XOXO
Cori

Re: Something Cool To Try If You've Never Experienced It Before

Wow, these are really interesting and effective! I loved the Relaxation one with the ocean waves, that's probably going to be my favorite. My dreams are already too intensified as it is, so I skipped the Lucid Dream one, and the Asprin one was kind of irritating in that it reminded me of someone squeezing out a washrag or spurting water...reminded me more of a headache forming than leaving. I tried listening to the others but my computer froze.

Re: Something Cool To Try If You've Never Experienced It Before

The sounds are supposed to affect your brainwaves. that's why it's important to listen with headphones.I learned about these when I got a demo from Holosync when I was looking for something to help with all the craziness and insomnia in my life at the time. Holosync claims to create newneural pathways in the brain and induce deep meditative states. I was floored by the effect of the demo. However, Holosync is way out of my price range. I found another site with tons of stuff for better prices called Hemi-sync. I haven't purchased anything from them yet, though. Savin' my pennies. I've found lots of free sounds on the web, though.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis