World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm new! :)

Hello everyone! I'm Thorn. I've been lurking on this great website for a while and am very taken with the Froud's artwork. Also, I can't seem to get faeries off my brain... I'm 18 years old and still trying to figure out in which direction my life is heading and right now I just wish I could make a wonderful career out of my love for the Folk. *sigh* I would love to take classes on folklore and art in the future. Maybe I will someday! Anyways, nice to meet everybody and I hope to learn many wonderful things and have lots of nice conversations! :)

~Thorn
"It's not the years in your life that count it's the life in your years."

Re: I'm new! :)

Jeeze... I JUST noticed the introductions thread. My bad. Sorry for taking up space on the board!

~Thorn

Welcome, Thorn! I hope you enjoy our board and feel free to participate in our discussions!

Cori

Thorn, Welcome!

Thanks Cori, thanks Dragonfly! I'm really excited about this.

~Thorn
"It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years."

Hello Thorn! What are you chattin' about?!
You arn't taking up anything! We would love to hear from you! You are MORE than Welcome!

-xXXX@XXXx-

Favorite Froud Book? all of them

Hi Thorn, welcome aboard, first question, if you were a faerie what type, kind or most likely faerie would you be?
I like this question, opened for anyone to answer

Welcome Thorn. If you want the faeries off your brain just tell them to go or shoo them away. LOL! Don't worry about your direction in life, I'm 28 and wonder in the dark sometimes. Just go with the flow.

Favorite Froud Book? don't make me pick, I like them all

Me again.
Morning Grey, I just wanted to answer your great question. I believe that I am some form of a balance faery. I have a dark and a light side (just like the force .) I also am a Libra and I try to balance everything and make sure everyone is happy. My spirit form is a faery. I'm about 6 inches tall and my wings are taller then I am, my fiance (who can see my spirit form) says that I look like the Faery who was Kissed by the Pixies.

Favorite Froud Book? don't make me pick, I like them all

Greeting Thorn,Welcome to this wonderful site of the Frouds. I am new here as well. I love all the Frouds amazing artwork they have done,their very talented artists indeed.

Hi Becky and Hello Thorn!
Welcome! Feel free to jump in on any of the conversations!
The Frouds are a very talented family...I'm rather envious

HI Thorny.

I'm Light, so I won't tell you my real name, but it means black ink, so there's a clue. So I'm a High Priestess in the Celtic Faerie Tradition. I can see Faeries, but not all the time. My blood is blue, (well, not literally :) ) I'm told on good authority that I'm not a human being at all, that I'm a Faeries, and this idea amuses me.

A ******* If you are think that age isn't an issue, why did you bother posting your age? Is it because you think others are judging your age, or is it because you are not truely 18 at all? Please don't take offence at my questions, you seem innocent enough after all. (Who are you and what do you want!?)

So old,
Light.

Favorite Froud Book? The runes of Elfland

Welcome Thorn.

PL: Your response has confused me. How does Thorn stating her age, come across has her having a problem with it? I have stated my own age here before, and it is not because I have a dilemma over it, it is one of many facts, of who I am.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis