World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Faerie Wishes...

I was just looking at the BBC and saw the huge fires that are (still) burning in Australia. I know there are some people from there that are active on this forum so I just wanted to send extra good vibes/prayers and faerie wishes that everyone is OK!
Blessings!

Re: Faerie Wishes...

Much love and well wishes to all impacted by this tragedy!

Blessings!
Dragonfly

Prayers, candles lit, fingers crossed ... all my hopes that the fires will be brought under control and that no more lives will be lost.

Sarah

Favorite Froud Book? good fairies bad fairies

Hi Laiste and all,

I'm in Australia but not in Victoria. My thoughts and heart go out to all those who have lost loved ones and their homes and who have been injured. It is so horrific! Some of the images they have shown of the deluge left by the fires look more like a nuclear bomb hit the area rather than a bush fire.

181 people have died and the fires are still burning with more towns under threat today.

There have also been major floods in Queensland which is at the far North East of the country and Victoria is far South East. I remember some time ago hearing that global warming could cause these extreme conditions. Looks like the effects are truly happening within our life time.

Many blessings and wishes of the very best kind

Spriggan

Favorite Froud Book? The Art of Wendy Froud

Many of us here in the U.S are keeping all of you in Australia in prayer .. and I've been bugging God to please get the fire stopped, and spare any further animal and plant death.

I heard an encouraging story in our news of a wild koala bear that was found alive with scorched paws.. who miracuously made it out alive from the destroyed areas. They are nursing the poor thing back to health and he seems to be doing fine! God help all those animals., and the families who lost loved ones!

luv
Boldylocks

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

How are those of you in Australia doing? Last I heard, the fires were still blazing, and that the heat and winds were not helping. I also read somewhere that they suspected arson started one of the fires!?!?

Anyway, the people in Australia are in my prayers. Please be safe!

XOXOXO
Cori

I also heard that there are new fires??
Best of luck, best vibes and many prayers going out to the people there!

The people in Australia will be in mine and my husbands prayers.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis