World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Singing Crystal?

I had a fun/odd experience that i want to share...

By my bed I have a little alter of sorts and on it I have a candle, a statue and various stones and crystals that I've picked up over the years.
On Valentine's day I picked up my Scolecite crystal and was holding it (I'm not even sure why I picked it up...it's not one i usually feel drawn to) but as I was looking at it I started hearing music...kind of like Jonathan Goldman's music but much much more complex....It was amazing. And it really seemed to be coming from (through?) the crystal.
No one else heard it so I think it was in my head, but i wonder if anyone else has ever had an experience like this?
I've often felt the vibrations from things but this was the first time I experienced the vibration as sound.

Re: Singing Crystal?

Wow, Laiste! That's cool. I've never had that happen to me. I'd consider it a very good omen considering the healing properties of scolecite crystals.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis