World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fairie Con ???

Hello all,

I just got the Fairie Con announcements. I've been pondering applying for a booth space at Fairie Fest (at Spoutwood Farm in PA or the one in MD) but I missed those deadlines. But, I have plenty of time to get into Fairie Con.

I have never been a merchant at anything that large. I would appreciate it if anyone was willing to look at my etsy site and tell me if you think that I could sell enough of my dolls to make it worthwhile paying $500 for a table & a listing or gasp the $1050. for a 10x10 booth.

www.toadstoolsntreestump.etsy.com

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me make this decision.

Blessings

Sarah

Favorite Froud Book? Good Fairies Bad Fairies

Re: Fairie Con ???

Have you thought of splitting the cost with someone?
Just a thought.
Good luck with whatever you decide!

Re: Fairie Con ???

Having attended both of the FaerieCons in Philadelphia, and seeing what was offered there, I see no reason why your dolls wouldn't fit right in; they look better than some of the other handmade stuff that was being hawked this past year.
Remember that by handing out business cards at the Con, you're also building a customer base -- I've emailed some of the exhibitors just to get stuff i couldn't afford at the Con itself...
Also, this year it's near Baltimore, with EVERYTHING at a single site (Hotel, restaurants, Convention, Faerie Balls) rather than spread out over ten blocks of Philadelphia...

Favorite Froud Book? All of them!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis