World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question on Faeries oracle signing

I have a question on the Oracle. On my edition it has on two pages what look like signatures. My question is if this is actually placed in every book or if they are actual signatures?

one says Jesa Macbeth ( in ballpoint)
The other says Brian Froud.( in what looks like a felt tip black pen)

I am sorry I dont know but, decided to ask.

Re: Question on Faeries oracle signing

The only signatures I have on mine are on pages 11 and 13. They are copies of their signatures. They did not actually sign the pages. Hope this helps.

Cori

tina, did you buy your copy from Imaginosis' website? I ordered Kinuko Craft books from there once and was pleassantly surprised to find one of them signed - a real signature in marker - when I got them in the mail.
My Oracle copy has no pen signatures in it.

no it's on page 11 & 13. I missed the signing as I had a car accident a while ago and couldnt make it to the signing too far to travel.
it is a lovely deck either way. Thanks for the replies.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis