World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another original song

I feel the morbid need to put my voice out there, so here it is, So Fine. Sorry it was done with a cheap kareoke machine with a reverb mike but it makes my voice echo and gives it more projection, so I like to use it.

Re: Another original song

Link?

Ack, why do I always forget this? Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaMBLTNEos

Very beautiful voice! I love the ethereal quality to the song.

Thank you Cori! I was so worried that I sucked, lol! One thing for sure, I'd never go in front of the American Idol panel. I'm pretty sure what they'd say...you're just not right for this competition.

OMG, you are awesome. Imagine how good you could be if you had a real studio to sing in. I was absolutely mezmerized the entire time.

I would love to use that sometime. The 'embed' is enabled so does that mean I am allowed?
Hugs
Colleen

Favorite Froud Book? all

Yes, you are allowed. I have many more on my YouTube account, but I need to get new ones uploaded, especially the Fire Dance song. It's nonvocal, but if I ever get my lessons and can do shows, I'd use that song! Very powerful.

Thank you!!!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis