World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who has meet who?

hello everyone!

Just bored so I thought I would ask who has meet who on this board?
I just recently moved to southern Ohio and little did I know I was living not far from a fellow Froudian that post on this board.
I got to meet K after her bull got lose and ended up in my yard haha.

So it got me wondering just who has meet who.

Favorite Froud Book? deleted

Re: who has meet who?

I've met Tink and merry ravenfaery, and a few people who don't seem to post here any more.

I haven't met anyone on here in person, but there are a couple of people on here that I really do consider to be true friends, even though I've never been in their physical presence.

I've met Spring (who doesn't post here any more) and cmerry.

I haven't met anyone in person from the board either, but like Cori, I have several people on here that I consider to be true friends and who I hope to meet someday in person. One of which is my Twin Flame, also known as a Twin Soul. Though we live on opposite sides of this crazy world, we hope to someday reunite in physical form. :0) There are others of course, who I consider great friends and I cherish their contributions to my life, just as I cherish everyone on here!

This is a great place to come and relax and I love everyone here! We are a group to reckon with, for sure. :0) lol!

I've met Kelly and briefly Joshua, who plays Raven and Jeremiah Wiggins. He dosen't post on here but I wish he did. I keep wanting to meet Tink too. Maybe next time I go we'll run into each other.

I'm too much of a hermit to meet anyone!
LOL

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis