World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Faery Photos

A few summers ago, there were faery rings all around my yard. I no long live in this house with saddens me greatly but I took pictures of most of the rings. Well, in two of the photos, I think I caught the image of faeries. I would love to share these photos with you all but I don't have a web site of my own. I also don't belong to myspace or facebook. I was just hoping that someone knows of a site where I could post them for you all to see. I feel that I need to share the images with others, not that I need to prove to you all that they are real. But maybe to make everyone aware or faery rings.

Favorite Froud Book? don't make me pick, I like them all

Re: Faery Photos

Maybe try photobucket?

http://www.photobucket.com

Fairy Bex,

Have no fear, those who believe they exist are here! :0) Sorry, I'm rather silly at the moment. Hehe! Anyway, the reason I know/believe they exist is because I've had them in my yard too! I hope that your new residence is blessed with them soon! Even though you left your last home, it doesn't mean they won't follow or you won't find some new friends. I did. I moved two years ago from my home of 10 years. I had all sorts of encounters there and in the woods that bordered my land. I feared that I wouldn't find that same connection when I moved, but that worry was put to rest after a year here. I wonder if they scoped me out for the first year and then decided to set up a few fairy rings to let me know they were around? That's what I'd like to think anyway and I felt so blessed that they felt comfortable enough to share that little miracle.

Keep hope, I'm sure that when they're ready they will visit you again - no matter where you are. After all, the magic resides inside you and blossoms outward.

Much love,
Dragonfly

PS. Photo bucket seems to work well. I'd love to see your pics!

Photobucket's good, like Pyrian said. There's also Flickr or Picasaweb.
I'd love to see your photos, Bex! I'm one of the believers that's never seen, so I always like looking at people's pictures.

Ditto on Photobucket. That's where I keep a lot of my pictures. I'd really like to see your rings! I wish I'd gotten pictures of my big mushroom ring that only stayed for 3 days at my old house. Where do you live?

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis