World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat room

Okay, just wondering does anyone ever use the chat room, everytime that I have entered it they is no one there. My luck, all the chat people don't live in the U.S. and you are in the room when I'm in bed at 3 am.

Favorite Froud Book? don't make me pick, I like them all

Re: Chat room

There have been threads about this before I think. To the best of my recollection, people generally don't use it, as between different time zones, different schedules, and als the fact that at any given time, there are only a small number of active posters, people have experienced, what you have ie. no one else in there. Maybe trying to arrange a scheduled chat time could be an idea around that?

Re: Chat room

In the past I've found people in the chat room. Dr. Ari Berk himself came in once! :) Seems like the most effective way is to log onto there, just idle, then make a post here saying you're in the chat. Saying what time zone you're in seems to help too. There may not be any activity for a while, but idling gives the best chance for someone else to pop in.
Hope that helps!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis