World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling all Aussy Friends!

Hi Guys
so, if you remember me, Bonus!
I dont frequent here so often anymore, but i do remember talking to some lovely australian ladies on here, and there being mention that if i was ever in town, i could come visit.
Well, that time has come! I've just arrived in Melbourne, and will be somehow getting to Sydney, and hopefully up to Byron Bay at some point too. I'm due to be here for 2 and a half months, but it all depends on work opportunities, money flow, and how much i like it here!
If there are any aussies out there who would like to meet up, or could possibly put me up for a night or two, i would love to meet you!
looking forward to hearing from you!
Much love and faery blessings,
Pixie

Favorite Froud Book? does the Oracle Count?

Re: Calling all Aussy Friends!

I'm still here!!I'm hopefully going out for a drink tonight if your free! Probably around the ultimo/glebe area. send me a txt +447834594275 and I'll try to borrow a phone and txt you back! (no credit)
dont know how long i'll be here. depends if i can get a cash in hand job.
hope to hear from you soon!

Answering the Call

Hello Pixie. I'm in Melbourne in the rain-forest of the Dandenong Ranges (about an hour from the city). I have a nice fire going because it's raining gently.

If you are still in town I quite fancy the idea of meeting you. I could show you a magic tree. We have nice gardens too. If not, that's Ok. I'm trusting in fate, dolphins and unicorns this week.

- Light.

You can email me portunus_pelagicus@bluebottle.com

Favorite Froud Book? The runes of Elfland

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis